Thanks for shopping at Womacks of Bawtry
- Most items are in stock for immediate or 7 to 10 working days delivery, however, due to the current situation some items may take up to 28 working days – Please inquire if you want an accurate delivery date/stock availability.
If you wish to return any item purchased, details of the return procedure, terms and conditions, are below
- The item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- In all cases of return, as we offer free delivery on all our products, the customer is responsible for the cost of return, unless damaged/defective
- All returns will incur a re stocking fee of £20 – this will be deducted from the refund
- All over seas purchases being returned will have the full postage cost deducted from the refund, plus a £20 admin fee
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your unwanted item
- Shipping costs are none refundable
- Once we receive your returned item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received it
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it
- We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment)
- As this is a Worldpay online payment system, refunds can take up to 14 working days
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies
- Returns where a pallet service has been used to send will incur a re stocking fee of £55 – this will be deducted from the refund
- Returns through normal postage will incur a £25 re stocking fee to cover our time and postage – this will be deducted from the refund
All over seas purchases being returned will have the full postage cost deducted from the refund, plus a £25 admin fee
Your legal rights:
- When you buy goods from a business, in law you have a number of rights as a consumer
- These include the right to claim a refund, replacement, repair and/or compensation where the goods are faulty or not as described
- Change of heart purchase will not be refunded – this will be an exchange or a credit note
- In addition to your legal rights, we also allow you to return goods if you simply change your mind
- Please return the unused goods to us with the original till receipt within 14 days and we will offer you an exchange or a credit note
- All return costs are up to you the buyer
- If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, please contact us